May 15, 2007

This and that

Lime Tart has a new blog that has everything all in the one place. Easier to navigate and you can find the monthly sketches and project instructions all in one place. Plus of course all the relevant links. I love it! And I like that you can leave comments. It's nice to read customer's comments on the kits and on the DT's creations. :-)

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Gourmet Tart. Can't wait to start creating with it. Ideas have been brewing for this one for quite some time. It's grunge and masculine and a textural feast. Limited quantities available so be quick!

I've just picked up some more hours at work until the end of the term. So a little bit more 'play money' but no time left to play, LOL. Just as well I think as I've got a dehumidifier running non-stop so I'm dreading what that will do to the energy bill. Anyone have experience with one of those condensation + heating systems? I'm wondering if that's the way to go for my draughty old villa.

T's tooth has still not come out. I'm keeping the camera ready for that moment as that's a milestone that just has to be scrapped.

I'll leave you with some peaks of the May Full Tart.




2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Hiya babe
Thanks for your kind words and support over the past few months - am looking forward to having to out to scrap with me when we're in our new place - one whole room to ourselves!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

The pics are looking beautiful girl...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog... And yes it's funny that I ADORE ORANGE and live in HOLLAND LOL

xoxo
Emine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home