May 11, 2007

Shameless plug

He he, don't say I didn't warn you: sales pitch to follow. :-)

My own Designer Kit is now for sale at Lime Tart. Crate Paper, American Crafts letter stickers and because I'm a bit of an addict lots and lots of chipboard from Li'l Davis and Everlasting Keepsakes. And lets not forget a sprinkling of Heidi Swapp (brads) and luscious velvet ribbon and ricrac by Maya Road and even a couple of Fontwerks Journaling tags. And all that for just $29.95 (Aus)! And a clever scrapper would combine postage with one of the other three kits to choose from right?
I'm working on the Full Tart this month. Had hoped to be finished by now but a nasty bout of the flu has zapped all the energy right out of me and I've been going to bed at the same time as the kids the last few nights. In fact, I spent most of yesterday in bed with a fever. Have been popping Cold and Flu tablets and they have certainly helped. Magical things those! But am off to bed again, I'm zonked. How sad, this is normally the time at night that inspiration finally comes knocking.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shamless plaus are all good!! Hey rest up and take care, Cos that flu bug is nasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home