March 23, 2007

Gourmet Tart

In case you hadn't seen it yet, Lime Tart is now also offering limited edition Gourment Tarts. Mel put together this rocking kit! I love what she's done with it too. Check it out! The good news is that you can have it shipped with your regular April kit so you'll save on shipping.

I see the HOF 07 list has gone up. Very excited and oh so happy for Lea Lawson who's a regular at Scrapgal. Also huge congrats to Marci Lambert who's on the DT there with me and got an HM.

Oh and something else to show you too here. Okay, that will do me for a post full of links. (sorry about that). Hopefully I'll get some scrapping done tonight. I've been surfing on the computer the last couple of nights and I have a project I really need to finish. Hope the lure of the computer isn't too strong. ;-)

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the banner. How many layouts did you create for the book?

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I must get that book! That is so awesome! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home