April 23, 2007

Happy Mail Day

Got the May kit for Lime Tart today. I am in heaven! Take my word for it, you will seriously want to order this kit. It is divine!

On a completely different note: how long does it take for a wiggly tooth to come out? T's tooth has been a little bit wiggly for 3 weeks now and it doesn't look like the tooth fairy will have to make an appearance any day soon. Which is just as well as I'm not quite sure what the going rate for a tooth is these days, let alone the first one. And it gives me time to actually make that little container I was going to make him to hold the tooth. I've been putting that off for at least a couple of weeks now. I'm just in denial he's really growing up...

7 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh that wiggly tooth is being stubborn lol. So I wold say it will come out when it is good and ready!! sneding you an email with that info you asked for.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Sometimes the little suckers can hang in for ages. Hope your boy isn't freaked by the chance of "blood" like mine was!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Philippa said...

We had a wobbly tooth for about 6 months once, perhaps longer, lol. Our going rate is $1.

I'm glad you like the kit :)

Now you have these new readers, you must update more often, lol.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Creative Options said...

It can take a long time sometimes, but that tooth will get pushed out eventually by the new one coming up underneath it.

The 'tooth fairy' usually leaves a gold coin in exchange for the tooth around our house, my miss 6 has a wiggly tooth at the moment too.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Sherine said...

Sometimes those teeth can be stubborn! Sometimes they need help. $1 is good otherwise they expect more each time.

I love looking at your slideshow! It took me 10 minutes to write this post. Such awesome stuff!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

One of DD little friends had a tooth wiggly for 6 months.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger nic said...

Lol jacob's front tooth had to be removed by a dental nurse, injection and all! It didn't come out. ho hum.
I guess this tooth is out by now?
nic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home