March 08, 2007

Mini toot

Got SC 40 in the letterbox a couple of days ago. Unreal to see such a familiar face staring back at me from the cover, LOL. Of course Thomas wants a cover now too....


Many thanks to Rett for scanning this for me when I found out I had a cover.


Also got an email from the Maya Road DT co-ordinator (I think that's what she is, I could be wrong). I sent her an image of the Secret Box I created for Lime Tart last month on the recommendation of Lisa who's on the Scrapgal DT with me and who also happens to be on the Maya Road DT <---- Lucky, lucky girl (and immensely talented I might add). Anyway, I digress. They put it up on the DT blog. Such fun. That's my tidbit of info for today. Back to the April kit. As you can see that one is right up my alley. Love MME!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Gorgeous cover - and congratulations on the blog mention!

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS M!! gorgeous work - so deserving of the cover!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cover. Thats so awesome!! Best you get onto a cover for Thomas right away Marieke. Still can't take my eyes off that cover, stunning colours and of course subject.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful. She is a beautiful wee girl isn't she. I can't wait to find this mag in the shops. Would have recognised your work anyway, but now I know what to look for. Way to go Marieke.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Woohoo!! So excited for you Marieke!! It's so cool to see that little face staring up at you hey?!
Congrats!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw Annabelle, I knew that you got the cover. Congratulations, it is so beautiful.

Just wanted to drop by and say thankyou for your beautiful comments the other day. Sorry it has taken me SOOO long to get back to you, you have been in the back of my mind for too long.

Your really kicking ass Marieke. Keep it up. You deserve it, you work is stunning.

Steph xo

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Fantastic, Marieke. I guess you'll have to buy extra copies . Frame one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home