August 17, 2006

Weekend re-cap

Finally getting around to doing a quick re-cap about last weekend. Crafting Connections was absolutely fantastic again this year. I am already saving up for next year to make sure I can do a full registration in stead of the mini-event I did this year. I am so disappointed I didn't get to do many of the marvellous classes on offer.
I started off with the Mega Crop. See photo below for my table buddies. Thanks so much Jinny for making our masks! And thank you to the girls for providing lots of laughs.



Did two classes on Saturday: Wendy's doodling one and Ali E's Perspective. Shame I'm such a slacker with homework so these projects may end up on my 'to finish' pile, which admittedly still has projects from last years CC on it!

Saturday night was Janine's hen night. I was so lucky to get to spend the night in town as well in a penthouse appartment Janine herself had organised. Sheer luxury to sleep until 8 am. Mind you we didn't go to bed until 2.... Thank you so much for the laughs and just awesome night out to my partners in crime. I had a blast!! (and plenty to drink....)

And Ann and Lynda, I don't know if you'll be reading this but I'm still shaking my head about you girls treating me like a celebrity. Good grief that felt uncomfortable. But by all means send me the pic of me signing my layout, LOL. It was such an ego booster.

Sunday rolled around and a bit blurry eyed and fog headed I listened to Cathy Z. Must admit it wasn't anything new and slightly disappointed it was all taken directly from her book. But all in all a good weekend that went by way to fast.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey your welcome- lol I can't wait to see those photos. I will email them and tell them to take a squizz at your blog. Thank you for your company.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Credit where credit is due Marieke.

Your work is AWESOME.

Keep it coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home