July 15, 2006

I got it!!

Yay, just received word that I got picked for a three month guest DT spot at ScrapGal. Go me! LOL. So that and No 8 Wired is going to keep me fairly busy in the next few months. Very cool to see the responses to the dareblog. The New Zealand scrapbooking community is abuzz.

Got some scrapping done last night. I had this awesome pic of Thomas that looked okay in colour but turned out really strong in black and white. So after successfully converting it in Photoshop I was itching to work with it. I actually finished it in one sitting! That doesn't happen very often for me. Anyway, it's pretty clean and graphic for me, but I felt embellishing it would just take away from the photo. Just love those Pressed Petals letters, I'm almost afraid to admit I have 8 different sets...

10 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Woohoo, go Marieke! Well done on Scrapgal, huge effort. Lovin the dare site, can't wait to get started.

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marieke!!! I am so happy for you, and that's fantastic news!!! Flipping Awesome!!! GO you!!!!! I love that layout of Thomas too. Very strong layout. I agree there is no need to add anything else to it. Looks like you have your mojo back!!! Who hoooooo.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Kirsty said...

Well done Marieke. Very cool news. Have fun with being a guest designer.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Kate Skwishy said...

Woohoo. Good on you Girl for that DT appointment. 3 months is 3 months!

That is a way cool photo of Thomas. He's going to be a real heartbreaker as he gets older...

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Roo said...

Congrats on the DT. Love that lo, love how youhave done the title, very cool

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congradulations on the design team you must be very excited.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the three-months DT spot: go you alright!

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Congratulations, Marieke. I love your work.

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome news Marieke.

Do a happy dance for you.

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thats from Lynda M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home