July 17, 2006

Temptation

This CHA business is just not good for me. I'm a sucker for pretty new things and I have seen so much that is just screaming 'buy me'! I mean, how can an alpha-aholic like me resist this and this? And then there are these little cuties and oh tell you what, I suggest you just follow the link and decide for yourself what you cannot live without. Or am I the only one who's in love with it all? I blame Nic for my afliction, she's the ultimate enabler. And then she starts talking about the Scenic Route chipboard and well, I'm a mess. And that's only two new lines... I'm afraid to open any post on message boards that say 'sneak peak' or 'CHA preview' because of the tempations inside.

If you were thinking I haven't done anything in the last two days you are wrong. I have one layout for a challenge on ScrapGal just about finished. Unfortunately I've decided I want my sewing machine, which has gone back to it's owner (MIL) for a bit of a drop of oil and yearly service. Funny woman, she insists on doing it herself, doesn't trust me with it and rightfully so I suppose. So will finish that when I get it back. Isn't it always the case, you don't use it for ages and then when it's gone you urgently need it. And tonight I've been getting messy with paint. Great fun! It's drying now and then it's just a matter of putting it all together. But I won't show you until Friday, ha ha as it's for the next dare.

Sorry for the link overload at the start of this post. I got a bit carried away.
You know I've been so humbled by all the lovely comments that people have left on my blog. I can now see how easily this becomes very addictive. My stat counter is showing me I get returning visits from Australia and even the USA as well. So if you stop by please don't be shy and just say hi, okay?

ETA: Links all fixed now! Thanks Trina.

4 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marieke,

Cool links. I managed to get them working. They have two http// in them so just delete one of them from each link and you'll be fine.

Can't wait to see your LO's.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Kate Skwishy said...

Hey chickie.

Great news about ScrapGirl. You are soooo talented, I absolutley LOVE seeing your work.

If you were wanting your own sewing machine, Brother have a very basic (but still with 57 different stitches?????) normally retails for $299, but sometimes is on special (like I dont know when though) for $199. Really good little maching - esp for stitching on scrapbooking layouts (which is why I bought mine, lol).

Anyway, off to have my toast (I have lost my voice, if you should happen to see it, please get it to call me, lol) and cuppa tea.

Catch ya.

K xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol you are so evil posting those links. I am trying not to order new stuff and save my money for CC06 and then I come here and see this lol. Its calling my name out and saying buy me buy me.

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great ... looking forward to the next dare challenge: sure you can't give us a sneak peek???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home