July 12, 2006

waiting.....

I applied for a store's DT last week at
ScrapGal. I've been part of their community for about 3 months now and totally loving that place. Not overwhelmingly big, genuinely nice people, oodles of talent and awesome challenges! (that I really should do more often). It's only for a guest DT spot for 3 months but I'd love to get 'the call'. Announcement on the 15th so am not so patiently checking my email about three times a day.
With mojo still nowhere in sight I just submitted some of my existing pages which they'd all seen before so not sure if that jeopardized my chances? Anyway, it's about time I added some pics to this blog so will share here too. You may have seen them in galleries elsewhere.








In other news: There's something exciting happening and I can't wait to share.
But will have to leave you guessing until Saturday morning. Check back here if you want to be in on the scoop.

7 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck for the DT Marieke. I'm sure you'll be a shoe in. Loving your LO's. Wow. They are so bright and beautiful. Stunning.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hi Marieke - welcome to the wonderful world of blog! Love all your layouts, how cool is the 'then she kissed me'! Have been loving your FK stuff too! Only 1 month left, how sad and how quickly it went!
Good luck with the DT position!

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marieke - your work is stunning. Good luck with the DT call. I hope it happens for you.More people need to see your work. Those layouts are fantastic.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Roo said...

Those are some cool lo's. Love the 'she kissed me one' just lovely.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love all your LOs but esp the and then she kissed me great use of colour. Good luck on the DT.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Wow Marieke. Love your layouts and good luck for the DT.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

Marieki
your work is fantastic + good luck with the DT. I got to agree the kiss one is awesome too. And your kids are soooooo cute!! And yes that site does has some fantastic talent on it......I lurk!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home