June 19, 2007

Filling in the gaps

I've had a few questions where I got the little tin with the 12 containers. I bought it from KiwiScraps. You can find it here. All papers, ribbon, brads and some of the chipboard are from the Gourmet Tart, available at Lime Tart. Other chipboard from my stash.
I'll fill each numbered container with the corresponding tooth as it comes out, together with the date and a tiny picture of my son. And yes I'll be hiding that tin until the magic of the tooth fairy no longer lives in his imagination.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marieke, I just love the tin and for some reason I couldn't leave a message last night. I hope you didn't mind me telling everyone about your awesome tin. I think it is an awesome idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home