November 02, 2006

Tribute layouts

Two very talented ladies are leaving the Scrapgal Exec DT for other opportunities. I am sad to see them go but grateful at the same time as it has mean I am taking one place.;-). We all did a lift of their work as a final thank you. It's not a farewell as they have both assured us to still be around every day.
Here are my interpretations of their styles. I haven't lifted a particular layout for either of them, mainly because I majorly suck at scraplifting. I just can't do it!
So for the fabulously talented Celeste Smith a very clean layout (excuse the curve in the paper) with emphasis on the photo and title:




And for the loud (in a good way) and busy Leslie Ashe one with circles, buttons and black with white dots as that is what I see recurring in her layouts:

I made the above layout with the papers (Urban Lily) that Philippa had added to the November kit for Lime Tart as suprise goodies. Aren't I a lucky girl? Transparency is Hambly (yay I got the nerve to cut it!)

2 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow Marieke!! My fav is the second one....very nice.......love the circles and curve and the white dots make it pop....what a coll idea to acknowledge the lovely ladies.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The delight layout is simply gorgeous. Lucky you have all that lovely kit to play with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home