May 19, 2008

Eh.......

A good 2,5 months later..... and I can say I haven't done a whole lot of scrapping. In fact everything I've done in that time you can find right here. Easy right? All in one spot for you. All for Buzz and Bloom. That's it. No more, no less. How pathetic huh?
I cannot find the inspiration or motivation to do much. I sure hope I'll snap out of that funk soon. Can't have a room full of supplies just sit and collect dust now can I?

Buzz and Bloom still rocks my world. The latest release has some pretty cool stuff with it. Personally I think I love the Head Start stuff the most. And that 3D stuff is right up my alley too. Think I'll need to get me that Retro vine too and Up the Garden Path and.... uhm well you get my drift.

I'm finding my patterned paper stash doesn't appeal that much whenever I do reach for my supplies. I gravitate towards my paints and inks. Love experimenting with it. Do get a bit sick of certain people commenting on what I'm doing when I go to a crop these days. No it's not conventional scrapbooking what I do but that doesn't give you the right to ridicule my work. Sigh.

I'm busy with all sorts of stuff. Studying a bit. Researching. Working towards setting up my own business. Not enough hours in the day to do it all. There's my 'real' job too. It's only part time but seems to take up the better part of the day anway. And the kids seem to take more of my time as they grow older. How does that work? I thought it would get better? But there is the hockey for T and swimming lessons for both and Pippins for A which takes us to the end of the week. And somewhere in between I'm supposed to do the housework and provide them with regular nutricious meals. LOL

T is getting so big. He told me the other day he wants one ear pierced. Eeeek! I told him he wasn't allowed that until he was 14. But this same boy also proclaimed he never wanted to learn how to drive because he thought driving was "freaky" (his words). ... I'm sure that will change by the time he's allowed to make decisions about piercing ears (and preferably not other body parts).

M

4 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the look of what Buzz and Bloom are putting out too - lucky you getting to play with it. And I like what you are doing with paint and ink at the moment - I loved watching you create at the crop Kelly organised, you inspired me! I say keep doing it - it works and it's you. :o)

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow and WOW.... thanks for posting that link to your work. It's incredible! So full of colour and such striking designs, you should become a professional artist and sell your stuff it's fantastic. I always love your work... keep doing what you're doing. Everybody scraps for different reasons and no-one should ever comment negatively about someone else's work. I think you're awesome. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Chin up... Naomi

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Patrice~ said...

what are 'Pippins', M??

you scrap for who you are,
nobody else.

ps: I think you're bloody genius.

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do too Marieke..you are a creative genius in my book..keep it up.
Delys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home