March 04, 2008

Playing catch up

Let's see if blogger wants to play nice tonight and let me upload some recent layouts...



February and March Scrapgal newsletter layouts:




Big shock to learn that Scrapgal has been sold to a new owner. Not sure what that means for my position on the Design Team to be honest. Time will tell.

I'm loving my spot on the Buzz and Bloom DT. There is no greater pleasure than receiving an enveloppe every month stuffed with stuff you would have bought anyway! One happy girl here. You should really check out the blog on a regular basis as every couple of days there will be a new post up filled with inspiration. My latest one can be seen here.
I've been struck by the worst tummy bug so am about to head back to bed. One of the hazards of working in a couple of Kindergartens: you catch just about every bug that goes around in the community. Ugh.

6 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger Patrice~ said...

feeling better, M????

ps: I'm still reeling from the SG news, also . . .

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Lea L. said...

Look at all those cute layouts! I understand your feelings about Scrapgal, and I am not even on the DT. I am just going to put on my rose colored glasses, and hope that it stays the same wonderful place it is now!

Have a great day,
Lea

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Naomi said...

Yay, what gorgeous layouts. Thanks for sharing them. Naomi

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Ohhh beautiful, beautiful---all so beautiful! I have missed seeing your creations!
Melissa

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great layout Marieke.My fave' is 'so not like me'.great photo's.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Great Layout from Jip & Janneke, also favorite over here!!
You inspired me to make a bed time story Lay Out!
Groetjes Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home