August 13, 2007

A few sneaky peeks

I need a new name for my blog. I came up with the current one on a whim just as I was setting up this blog and quickly needed a name. I have never really liked it. It's not me. It's too pretentious and pompous and well, it just doesn't sound right. But I haven't changed it because quite frankly I suck at coming up with names/titles. Must be the procrastinator in me, I just can't seem to make decisions easily. This is where you, dear reader (hello? anybody out there? LOL) come in. I'll send a RAK to the person who comes up with the name I like the best. It can be about me and/or my style or something completely random. I'm open to suggestions!


Tomorrow the August gallery at Lime Tart gets revealed. I worked with the bright, funky and urban Half Tart. Here are some sneaky peeks. Check out the gallery for everyone's eye candy tomorrow.



10 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Mel said...

"Mainly Marieke"?

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh thats a good name Mel. Or what about something with the word dutch in it......like the dutch scrapper or creative musings or something to do with the work you do for lime tart....e.g. creative tart eeeks hope that doesn't offend.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Philippa said...

LOL at the tart one :) I was thinking something along the lines of Dutch too, oooh I know! Dutch Tart, ROFL! Or how about "DD thinks I'm cute!".
Let's go Dutch?
Dutch Courage? Depends on how much you drink ;)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Kate Skwishy said...

I like the idea of Dutch Tart. There is a recipe called Dutch Tart, and Dutch Apple Tart... Or Tarts and Windmills/Windmills and Tarts. Tarts and Tulips. How does that sound?

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Jennie (Jenn) said...

lovely LOs Marieke..
how abt Marieke's web log?

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Ali said...

What about "Going Dutch" although loved the "Dutch Courage" but that might be a bit close to the nerve yet.

Love that you've caught up with your blog, now going back to read what Donna said
x

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Marieke,Some cheeky names going on there.LOL
I love your sneak peeks,cool roof.

How about "Dutchy Downunder".

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Marieke's Musings

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mainly Me

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops - that was me - Kris.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home