October 20, 2006

It's been a good week!

Very very happy and proud to report that I was chosen as one of four Lime Tarts! Together with Mel Nunn, Lee Woodside and Ange Warren I will be creating pages and projects with the delicious and creative kits with bite from Lime Tart for your inspiration.
I submitted two of the layouts I created for the For Keeps Awards for Excellence (that I didn't get to enter), plus the 2-pager I made after the time zone debacle a couple of posts back and another cool project that I'll share with you next week as I'm saving it for my Scrapgal challenge.
Mind you that time zone debacle wasn't the end of it. I submitted the 2-pager anyway and got an email last Wednesday that they wanted it for the Top 10 issue!! Oh yeah, my first time in CK. I'm a Fresh Face!

Now if that doesn't bring my mojo back I don't know what will....

Here's one of the layouts I sent to Lime Tart. You will find it next to my name in the designers section of the site. It uses the beautiful MME Bohemia, ribbon, fabric and Heidi Swapp letters (love them!)



19 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this layout Marieke, no wonder Phillipa chose you!!!

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Congratulations Marieke. I'll look forward to seeing the Lime Tart gallery every month.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulations!! I'm sure you'll have a ball. Love your layout!

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So excited for you Marieke!!! Its awesome, and your layouts are beautiful so I'm sure you will be able to create some pretty cool things!!! Congrats!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Ange said...

Congrats Marieke on becoming a Lime Tart and also for your CK acceptance. What a great week you are having. I'm really looking forward to working with you!

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! that's great news!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done and WELL DESERVED! Your work is so beautiful, Marieke. Congratulations. Gorgeous, gorgeous layout... and fabulous subject matter to work with :) I look forward to seeing more of your work.

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats you talented woman!!! You rock!!! How exciting.....And a fresh face for ck Marieke that is fantastic!!! Go you!!! What a great week!!

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge congratulations on the limetart gig AND on the CK one!! Go you! Layout is just beautiful!
That girl has some amazing eyes.

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again on Lime Tart and *how cool* to be a Fresh Face in CK!!
Enjoy the mojo-feeling ;-)

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on becoming a TART and a fresh face!! I LOVE your style and can totally see why they picked you. LOVE that LO too.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Delys said...

Wow and wow! fantastic news Marieke! You totally deserve it girl thats one fabulous Lo..just stunning...must get me some bohemia! congrats on the Ck too..awesome!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

WTG Mariekie,what a great week for you.Go Girl!!!

Your pink l/o is beautiful.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Marieke, great that you have some good news. So well deserved too. Love that pic of madam, she is getting sooooooooooo cute!

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout Maireke - and congratulations on making the Lime Tart team and the CK publication. Not that I am all that surprised - your work is always amazing.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

congratulations Marieke, fabulous news! that bohemia lo is absolutely stunning! Can't wait to see you in CK top ten

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Mel said...

How amazing - all that exciting news. So pleased for you, Marieke - awesome news. Be very proud!!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Beverley said...

I'll add my congratulations to the list - congratulations, it really is awesome news. So exciting that we get to see more of your awesome work. That layout is absolutely amazing and those eyes - stunning! Go you!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Woohoo Marieke!! That's fabulous news! Looking forward to seeing your work on the site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home