October 26, 2006

I've been wondering..


if good news comes in three's like bad news does after last week's double whammy. I guess it does because yesterday I was invited to join the Executive (=permanent) Design Team at Scrapgal. Yes that is the same place my guest DT spot was finishing this month. They are losing two of their incredibly talented designers - Leslie Ashe and Celeste Smith - who are moving on to other opportunities. I feel very honoured to be working with an insanely talented team of designers there. Life is good!

I added my challenge layout to the No 8 Wired blog too:



I suggest you keep an eye on the blog next week. We've got something pretty cool coming up!

And I wanted to share a layout with a favourite photo of mine that I finished last weekend at a very enjoyable, social and chatty crop. The picture isn't perfect, in fact far from it as it is quite blurry. But I love that expression on Thomas' face. And the whole attitude he's got going on.

9 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marieke!! Well deserved. And I love your little rock star!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Delys said...

WTG Marieke thats just awesome news and so well deserved! Good on you!
love the rockstar one too.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Christi said...

Wow, you are on a roll, Marieke!!! I don't think I could keep up with all you do ;) Although a permanent position would be awesome! I guess I didn't even realize those were available anywhere. Hmmmmmm, maybe that should be my new goal?!?!?

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are on fire Marieke go you!! A well deserved appointment...love the rock star layout. Also love the shirt you made miss "a"

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge congrats Marieke. Such well deserved news. And LOVE that photo and LO too. Sure it might be blurry, but that really makes it what it is.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done babe, guess we'll be doing loads of babysitting for you afterall Lol! Craig is GREAT with kids and we can SCRAP ... sounds good to me.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Rach H said...

hey WTG ...........you sure are on a roll !!! LOVE LOVE the 'rockstar' LO.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Love your layouts, especially the Rock Star one. Congratualtions on your Triple Whammy.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting for you - have a blast :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home